Saturday 26 April 2014

It's Caturday!

Well it's a nice Spring-like Saturday here in So. Illinois and I'm thinking about Spring cleaning but not really doing it! I have aching knees and hands and back pain, so anything energetic is a struggle, but I'm trying to keep positive and be thankful for the things I can do! Sometimes it's very difficult as I really want to do stuff .... like today there's a Spring Flea Market at SIU and I long to wander and browse and poke around all those old things, but I know that I'd be so frustrated at not being able to walk any more than five minutes, so it's not worth the effort. It would be okay if there were seats along the way and I could rest and then wander some more, like at the Mall, or if there were mobility scooters - then I would be there all day long!! Tom's watching telly and Neil's off to do some work for Rebecca in her enormous yard. Maybe I'll go fiddle with some beading for a while before we go out for dinner with our "adopted daughter" Nina! Oh and that Apple Pork BBQ from the last entry? .....Not so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment