Sunday 3 October 2010

Would you believe I'm a very happily married woman!

We got married last Saturday (September 25 2010) at The Irish Inn, Ozark, IL. I'm so happy sometimes I have to pinch myself to see if it's really happening to me! Tom and I waited so long to be together and now it just feels so natural and right.

Stef and Craig came over with me on Monday July 26 and so it felt like a lovely family holiday while they were here. Although Tom was working, he took us sightseeing and the boys had a great time on their first visit to USA.

Mango's growing fast and is a delight to us. A wee kitten as lively and crazy as this one just suits us - fits right into the family! He loves chasing squirrels, birds and bugs but can usually only catch leaves. Of course it's Fall now and the weather suits me just fine. Snuggling up with my wonderful new hubby and my crochet - what more can I wish for? Well, remember I thought I couldn't live without work? Just call me the happy housewife! Long may it last!

3 comments:

  1. Congatulations Ali - the pictures are fabulous and you both look wonderful .
    Work ? Who needs it? lol Blessings to you both. Mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your good wishes Mhairi! I hope you and the boys are well and your DH of course. What are you knitting these days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment Alli , one of my pals has since asked me for a couple of bags ! lol But I think my sis is happy she is getting one too. Hope you and Tom and the kitten are doing well - just love your wedding photo! Mx

    ReplyDelete